( Last Updated : December 13, 2017 )
Amaano offers digital wallets that lives on your device. We make it easy for our users to Track, Store and Transfer digital assets in a secure and convenient way. At no time shall Amaano transfer or receive digital currency on your behalf, nor can Amaano access your digital currency. As a digital wallet provider, Amaanoâ€™s services enable you to interface with the Bitcoin network to view and transmit information.
You may buy Bitcoins for cash at any authorized teller (â€œAmaano Tellerâ€) that is willing to sell you Bitcoin. You may also sell your Bitcoins at any Amaano Teller and receive cash in return. Bitcoins are transferred in and out of your Amaano Wallet at the time of your purchase or sale. Amaano Tellers reserve the right to refuse any order that you place. Amaano Tellers may also, in their sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities purchased or sold per person, or per order.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the
Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any
part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict
access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
1. Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Amaano has no control over, and makes no representations regarding the value of Bitcoins, or the security of the Bitcoin network. The value and liquidity of digital currency has been subject to large fluctuations in the past and may be subject to large fluctuations in the future. Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state, federal or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange and value of digital currency in your jurisdiction. Digital currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and digital currency accounts and value balances are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections. Transactions in digital currencies may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable. Some digital currency transactions shall be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that you initiate the transaction. The value of digital currencies may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange traditional bank-backed currency for digital currencies, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of a particular digital currency should the market for that digital currency disappear. You acknowledge that participation in the Bitcoin network involves risk. A Bitcoin transaction may be unconfirmed for a period of time (usually less than one hour, but up to one day or longer) and may be never complete if it remains in a pending state.
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all
information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and
arrangement thereof), are owned by Amaano, its licensors or other providers of such material and are
protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other
for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create
derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any
of the material on our Website, except as follows:
1. Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
2. You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
3. You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
4. If we provide desktop, mobile or other Apps for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
5. If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
1. Modify copies of any materials from this site.
2. Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
3. Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
4. Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Amaano and Adax names, the Amaano and Adax logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Amaano or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Amaano. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Website may not be used by any person or organization to recruit for another website or service or
to solicit, advertise, or contact others for employment, contracting, or any other purposes for a
business not affiliated with Amaano, without express written permission from Amaano. You further
agree not to use the Website:
1. In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Amaano, an Amaano employee, another user or any other person or entity.
5. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Amaano or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
6. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, re-sell or exploit any information, materials or content on the Website.
7. Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
8. Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
9. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
10. Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
11. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
12. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
13. Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
14. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
We have the right to:
1. Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
These content standards apply to any and all user contributions. User contributions must in their
entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations.
Without limiting the foregoing, user contributions must not:
1. Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
2. Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
3. Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
5. Be likely to deceive any person.
6. Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
7. Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
8. Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
9. Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
10. Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Amaano, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Amaano. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
It shall be your responsibility to determine what taxes, if any, apply to the trades you complete via the Website, and it is shall be the your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that Amaano is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your conversions or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any conversions.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. Additionally, Amaano may, in its sole discretion, add or remove certain functionalities or features to the Website, or Amaano may discontinue the Website altogether.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Ohio in the United States. We provide this Website primarily for use by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER AMAANO NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH AMAANO MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER AMAANO NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH AMAANO REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. AMAANO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL AMAANO, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Your individual Bitcoin accounts are your property and your responsibility. Amaano utilizes these Bitcoin accounts only to provide the functionality of a Bitcoin wallet. You are responsible for maintaining adequate security and control of any and all login information, passwords, private Bitcoin keys and any other codes that you use to access the services provided by Amaano. You are solely responsible for properly backing up and storing all of your private keys and pins.
You consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, receipts, notices, and disclosures (collectively, â€œCommunicationsâ€) that Amaano provides in connection with your Amaano Account, Wallet, and/or use of the Website. You agree that Amaano may provide these Communications to you by posting them via the Website, by emailing them to you at the email address you provide, and/or by sending an SMS or text message to a mobile phone number that you provide. Your carrier's normal, messaging, data, and other rates and fees may apply to any mobile Communications. You should maintain copies of electronic Communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You may also contact Amaano at email@example.com to request additional electronic copies of Communications or, for a fee, paper copies of Communications.
It is your responsibility to keep an updated e-mail address and phone number on file with Amaano in the event that Amaano must send you any Communications. In the event that Amaano sends you any Communications regarding the Website, your Amaano Account or your Amaano Wallet, and you are unable to receive such Communications because, your e-mail address and/or phone number is incorrect or out of date, your service provider has blocked incoming messages, or you are otherwise unable to receive any Communications for any reason, such Communications will be considered provided to you. Please note that if you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email contacts, you must add Amaano to your contacts in order to ensure that you receive all Communications. You can update your contact information on file with Amaano at any time by logging into your Amaano Account or by sending such information to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your e-mail address or phone number becomes invalid, such that any Communications are returned, Amaano may consider your account to be inactive, and may suspend your ability to complete transactions via Amaanoâ€™s Website until you update your contact information.
This website is operated by Amaano. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: Adax LLC 20 S 3rd Street, Suite 210 Columbus, OH 43215 COLUMBUS 75909-1 73181v3